PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monkeyskunk4-> user not found.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkeyskunk4-> user not found.

Anyone know what's up, like I said, haven't been here much.

LAST I HEARD HE GOT A PERMA BAN

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
      Anyone know what's up, like I said, haven't been here much.
      if he is banned hes still doing quite well ......monkeyskunk 3rd in the premier league

Comment

Originally posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
        if he is banned hes still doing quite well ......monkeyskunk 3rd in the premier league
        CHAT (forum) banned, not banned from the league
        There is a difference

Comment

Monkeyskunk is on a heater in Premier League. In his last 25 tournaments he's climbed from 1551.28 to 2010.58 and into 3rd place. 5 finishes in the top 6 including two firsts. Very nice work. Bravo Monk! umbup:
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
            CHAT (forum) banned, not banned from the league
            There is a difference
            ty for the heads up sandF.M

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore 59 View Post
              Monkeyskunk is on a heater in Premier League. In his last 25 tournaments he's climbed from 1551.28 to 2010.58 and into 3rd place. 5 finishes in the top 6 including two firsts. Very nice work. Bravo Monk! umbup:
              Awsome work monkey man gl in the last few days m8!!!

Comment

probably a good thing for him, the forum seemed to tilt him pretty hard. Now he can just play the pokerz and leave the drama to us lol

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                  probably a good thing for him, the forum seemed to tilt him pretty hard. Now he can just play the pokerz and leave the drama to us lol
                  Me beastie,me do that thing. moke: I agree though Room,I think the ban could be the best thing for his game itself. Though I know it may not be the most popular sentiment I hope he takes it down.

Comment

Monkey helped me develope what little game I have plus he was no crazier than me so.....miss ya skunk take it down!!
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes,,,

Monkey ,,, liked helping people with different things,,,, but too bad he was easily tilted by alot of the discussions with people on here,,,, some posters pushed his anger to the limit though,,,pressing his buttons all the time,,,.........there was alot of drama on here,,,.doh doh,,,,maybe a few grand will calm him down if he wins it,,,I know that bird man,,,, drove him crazy a bunch of times,,,,,,
                      I know I used to have a hard time bitting my tongue on occasion with a few different forum trolls that have popped up on here from time to time,,,,,,,,,,In my younger days I would have been perma banned too...

Comment

Monkey and I are in talks through email and he is doing fine and appreciates the concerns and well wishes. He is considering coming to Windsor in Nov to meet all you sickos. Since he lives in God's country its quite the trip 11 hrs i think.

Gidee Up!

Comment

Could someone please explain the history of this player on this forum? new guyz wanna know it too

Comment

Originally posted by XxTiberxX View Post
                            Could someone please explain the history of this player on this forum? new guyz wanna know it too
                            How long you got?

Comment

My player notes for the skunkymonkey just say - 'beware, quality player - tiltable' - missing the option to get him raging, his game just gets better without it.

Damn the smelly simian.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                              4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.