PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get into the PCO by freerolls?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get into the PCO by freerolls?

i want to play in the PCO and EPT but how do i go about it through freerolls?

i also want to play in leagues and stuff but just dont know how to get into them

Comment

getting in to games

i to have ask that question with no answer from anyone

Comment

Ok folks i will try and answer the question with the little knowledge I have.

The PSO Open Skill League is Open to anyone, it is under the Freeroll tab in PS.

To get to EPT events there are no freerolls but there is a special steps ticket for 15FPP. This page http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/earn/ will tell you how to earn FPPs and the difference in FPPs and VPPs.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

TC

Chessman I have just checked your status and noticed you are from the US.

Unfortunately due to a DOJ ruling in the US, you cannot currently play for real money on Pokerstars.

TC
        Last edited by topthecat; Mon Oct 17, 2011, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chessman 1 View Post
          i to have ask that question with no answer from anyone
          if you had a clue you would have seen that you had replies to your earlier question

Comment

Originally posted by Merkya1time View Post
            i want to play in the PCO and EPT but how do i go about it through freerolls?

Oh I think you might mean the PCA, they have a Steps system for that too, the entry level is 3FPP.

TC

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
              if you had a clue you would have seen that you had replies to your earlier question
              +1 I know I saw several replies when he asked that.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.