PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Break time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break time

Hey everybody, Been part of the PSO for now 16 months and I must say that I enjoyed every moment of it. But the best part is all the friends I've made during this time. This school has thought me a lot, especially patience and bank roll management (ok this last one was not entirely PSO...LOL) But now, I need to step away for a while, but I will be back. I will still be lurking around, but not as much. Hope to see you all soon, if not, later Good luck all and thanks for the friendship umbup:umbup:

wow man, hope everything is ok? You have been a great contributor to the community and will be missed. Take care and see you soon.

- Dry UDS

Comment

Have a nick break Sandman ,look forward to your return, I have chips to give you,lol. Take care. Gate umbup:
      2012 Double Bracelet Winner
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sand your truly a team player and one hell of a great guyumbup: cheers
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Trap, you're always welcome! That's for sure. Do what you need to and I wish you all the best.
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

gl sand, have fun and wear a condom

Comment

We will miss you all the best ,,, hope to see you back one dayumbup: thanks for all the work you did in the TIC group...

Comment

Enjoy your break and get well rested. Plenty of golf will get done, I'm guessing. See ya in a bit.

Comment

I thought the charges where dropped?

Comment

Breaks are good. Have fun bud.

Comment

Have a nice break
                      Good luck in what ever you do

Comment

With good behavior I'm sure you can get the sentence reduced. umbup: GL and good break Trap,hopefully US peeps will be back to greet you at the tables (and I can start spewing chips your way again...).

Comment

All the best.
                          DC

Comment

Enjoy sand ...have fun !!!! Don't do anything I wouldn't do lol hope to see ya around soon umbup:umbup:umbup: cheers rock

Comment

take a break and come back refreshed Sandy

Gidee Up!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.