PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Use those extra Mega Month Stars for $100K Freeroll Goldstar+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use those extra Mega Month Stars for $100K Freeroll Goldstar+

Have registered for today's monthly $100K VIP Freeroll for a last shot - I might make Silver Star for next month but this will probably be the last time I attempt to make the 750VPPs level in a month - just too much of a grind multi-tabling at micro levels. Will only be looking to get the 150+VPPs in future for the PSO Premier League prize boost.

Just wanted to remind other PSOers that this tourney takes place today - 20:00WET for us in UK so a nice Saturday evening tourney, along with the weekly $30k VIP (100FPP entry) and of course the PSO League games.

I'll be getting as many PSO Premier tourneys in as I can this weekend, just ran into rockets looking to double up pushing 77 low stacked in my first of the day so down a few points and aiming to get back into the top 80, though a minimum prize and requalifying for next month will still be satisfying.

Good luck all.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Already registered... but thanks anyway Ed. GL umbup:
    Last edited by Prodigy237; Sat Sep 24, 2011, 12:46 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Thanks for the reminder, Ed, I would have missed the opportunity. umbup:

Comment

Good reminder Ed.
        Remember everyone, every vip level should be looking at the Tourney>Vip tab every week. Be sure to turn off both filters when looking too.
        Pretty interesting fpp satty's going as well.

...sigh...

Comment

Good luck

More of a gamble this month than past months,to bad stars didnt take that into consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
            Good reminder Ed.
            Remember everyone, every vip level should be looking at the Tourney>Vip tab every week. Be sure to turn off both filters when looking too.
            Pretty interesting fpp satty's going as well.

...sigh...

Im not seeing these,, are they done now?
            Also where is the second filter? I know theres one but I didnt know there was 2,
            I just see a bunch of 10 fpp 1000 tounaments,,,
            oops I found them toooooo late,,,,
            Last edited by gmanwicksy; Sun Sep 25, 2011, 01:33 AM.

Comment

thanks ed im still hanging in there 1851 left gl to all umbup:umbup:HAPPY
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.