PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no HUD with pt3 trial version

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no HUD with pt3 trial version

As the title says. No HUD. Is there a switch I am missing or something??

Thanks,

Dale
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

THERE ALWAYS WAS BEFORE
    SO I THINK YOU ARE MISSING SOMETHING
    GOOD LUCK

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Windows 7 with sp 1

Dale
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Begin import might help you out.

Click import
        Start auto import

and you should be set

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
          Begin import might help you out.

Click import
          Start auto import

and you should be set
          Did that, it wants me to reinstall sp1...not well written software.

Dale
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Try HoldEm Manager. I use it with Win7 sp1 and hove no problems.

Comment

Thanks Joe,

That was the worst CRAP I've seen in a long, long time. Jumping through hoops, registry edits....

Effin brutal.

Dale
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
                Try HoldEm Manager. I use it with Win7 sp1 and hove no problems.
                Thanks Joe,

Holdem Manager is in and working. Just have to figure out how to make the HUD show smaller. It is covering everything up. Stack size ect...HUGE.

Dale
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Check out my video on HEM hud usage dale, just the first maybe 10 minutes, I go through custom hud set up... you can change the font size etc to your liking.
                  Head Live Trainer
                  Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Also, those stat boxes are easily move to wherever you want them. Just left click/hold and drag to where you want it.umbup:
                    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                      Check out my video on HEM hud usage dale, just the first maybe 10 minutes, I go through custom hud set up... you can change the font size etc to your liking.

It is a bit quirky though, shut down (the hud) a couple times. Anyone else deal with this?
                      Last edited by catndoglvr; Fri Sep 23, 2011, 06:17 AM.

Comment

I finally made the move

and got pt 3,,, had to trouble shoot and use the guide and complete some computer command prompt voodoo,,,, didnt know what the heck I was doing,,,, but works now,,,,,,,read the trouble shoot,,,frequent asked questions guide,,,,,thats what I did,,,,....now I have to figure out what the best settings are to use with this baby,,,will have to check out Daves video,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by gmanwicksy View Post
                          and got pt 3,,, had to trouble shoot and use the guide and complete some computer command prompt voodoo,,,, didnt know what the heck I was doing,,,, but works now,,,,,,,read the trouble shoot,,,frequent asked questions guide,,,,,thats what I did,,,,....now I have to figure out what the best settings are to use with this baby,,,will have to check out Daves video,,,,,
                          Delete it and try HUM. Installs simple, the way it should be now a days. One minor change you do have to make on your puter for the HUD to work. Then customize to suit you.

Nice software.......Now if I can only learn something of this bloody game.

Dale
                          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.