PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

passing the quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passing the quiz

hi, ive passed the core quiz and the sit and go quiz but have not recieved any free tickets? can u let me know how to get them please? ty

Welcome to the league and the forum. umbup: Here's the info on the sng tix. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/promotions#SNG You will have to make a first time deposit to receive the tickets for passing the sng quiz. Look over the info carefully. If you have already deposited before passing the quiz, you are still eligible to receive a bonus from passing the sng quiz. The ticket for passing the core quiz should be credited to your account. You can see if you have it by going into the main PS lobby, clicking on requests, then tournament tickets. If you don't see it, send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will get it issued right away. The ticket for passing the core quiz makes you eligible for playing certain pso events. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Comment

you can only put one bonus code in though for the reload code and what if you wanted to put the code wheel for the other bonus code ??

Comment

can you see what exactly i have done on this pso and what im eligable for and stuff if your with me as i did register for this a while ago but not sure what exactly i did e.g what quiz's i did and what i got ? thanking you

Comment

Just click on your avatar and it shows what quizes you've passed, league ranking etc. at the bottom. You can click on anyones avatar and get that info on whoever you care to. Hope that helps
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.