PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It had to end eventually !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It had to end eventually !

I've been playing away on the DON's this month, as a rival site had a promotion that I was keen to take advantage of. I've just bubbled a game where the airhead big stack thought it would be a good idea to play 79o/s from UTG and then chase a straight to the river. Having hit top pair on the flop and top two on the turn my fate was sealed. I shouldn't be too disappointed though, as I cashed in the previous seventeen

Oh how I miss these

piece of cake? i've been doing ok on DoN's myself never had a chance to play them here until the fifty/50's but now play actual DoN's on another site also and have found that i like them a lot still depends on the time of day you hit them in my opinion but are fairly easy to win good luck at the tables evil:
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

missed somthing i gues but what is a DON????

Comment

Double or nothing, usually 10 player sit and go where the last 5 players get their money doubled.

they changed it into fifty50 in pokerstars where when there is 5 players left, they get their money back + the remaining money get divided by the ammount of chips you have left.

Comment

tnx

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
            piece of cake? i've been doing ok on DoN's myself never had a chance to play them here until the fifty/50's but now play actual DoN's on another site also and have found that i like them a lot still depends on the time of day you hit them in my opinion but are fairly easy to win good luck at the tables evil:
            No But you can play there all day and all night

Comment

You get my pm or am I on your ignore list?

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                You get my pm or am I on your ignore list?
                Aren't you on everyone's ignore list??

Comment

Definately on my ignore list

Dunno. I'll look now

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                    Aren't you on everyone's ignore list??

I should be,some people are stubborn.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.