PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hold Em Manager Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold Em Manager Help

Today I decided I would download the free trial version of Hold'em Manager to find out it seems a little bit more complicated to use than I thought. I was hoping someone on this forum would be able to help me set it up and get the best use out of it? I have a true love for poker and want to develop my game as best i can. One of the problems is that i do not have anyone to talk to on a regular basis and talk about hands, plays etc! If you wish to give me a hand please reply or send me a PM

Thanks
    Last edited by jonto15; Tue Sep 20, 2011, 05:26 PM.

I think Dave has a video on it in the live training vids

Comment

Watch Dave's (TheLangolier) videos in the Video section here in the school on this subject.

They are Session #5: Using Hold'em Manager for Self Analysis and Session #28: HUD (Heads Up Display) Usage. These 2 sessions can easily be applied to anyone wanting to use them for PokerTracker3's product as well as the 2 function in almost exactly the same way.

FYI PT3 also has a free trial offer--60 days when I tried it and in both a NLHE and Omaha version. As a matter of fact when I tried PT3 out (back in January/February) you could try EACH version for the full 60 days. Run them both at the same time or do 60 days of one and then try the other. Very sweet free trial offer.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.