PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im I running really bad or is this normal varience??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im I running really bad or is this normal varience??

Is being this far below EV normal have i just been really u
    Attached Files

still a relatively small sample size.... sure you are running under ev, but you are still winning money! I have a friend who is almost 1000 buyins bekow ev lol so be glad!

Comment

Man I saw the name and instantly thought of some one else,any one else pick that up?

Variance can run on and on,I didnt click on your graph cause Im trying to build up some restraint on clicking on things I shouldnt.

Im guessing the sample is smaller than 20k in hands if cash and less than 1k in tourneys.
      Those are your baselines for seeing how you are running and its the very bottom.

Comment

cool thanks, there is almost 9000 hands there when do you think it might even up?

Comment

Yeah I did a double look too at the name lol... thought we had a bird sighting and its tourney graph but broken down into hands played.... small sample, less than 10000 hands I know that 100 or so games might seem like a lot but it is really really tiny when trying to figure out truly if you suck, or variance is getting you lol Keep plugging away op and glumbup:umbup:

Comment

It happens I run real bad in July and August , busted my bankroll to 2c lol So I just played league games and managed to win 20c on Thursday or Friday Since then have managed to build my BR upto $16,50 in 2 days Don't try to hard and have fun umbup:

Comment

Yeah sample size is too small to be certain of anything. It could be normal variance, but could just as easily not be. If your graph declined like that over 90,000 hands you could be confident that more than variance is to blame.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.