PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luckiest...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luckiest...

One of the luckiest hand... umbup:

Well Played!

Comment

Tq, obviously i think i flop the nuts on post flop,

but then i dont want to risk all my chips coz other player might have T or J of Diamond,

So i plan to check call in case other might hit A or K high diamond, if any other player shove all in then have to call no matter what happen. hope that was the right play.

Comment

Flopping the bottom end of a str8 flush and worrying about the high end is the classic Monsters Under The Bed Syndrome. You should be thinking of how to maximize your win and not minimize a very low probability loss.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
          Flopping the bottom end of a str8 flush and worrying about the high end is the classic Monsters Under The Bed Syndrome. You should be thinking of how to maximize your win and not minimize a very low probability loss.
          Correct, that stuff only happens on carbon poker not stars great hand umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.