PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show one card ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show one card ??

I was playing in a small S&G and one player at showdown was able to show just one card. Can anyone tell me how to do this ...?? Thanks umbup:

i would guess turn off auto muck

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
      i would guess turn off auto muck

its a new feature if you click on your card before the river you can use this option

Comment

click on the card you want to show during the hand. when hand is over a box on bottom right shows up, allowing you to show 1 card

Comment

finally !!!

Comment

You can also use the feature to fold and show both by clicking both.

Been waiting a long time for this. It's a great addition.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
              You can also use the feature to fold and show both by clicking both.

Been waiting a long time for this. It's a great addition.
              Giving away information is great? Not for the one giving it away.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
                SOME TIMES GIVING AWAY INFO. CAN BE GOOD umbup:
                sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
                  I dunno. I think it can be a useful tool if used as randomly as possible. Last night I was doing it almost every hand, just for gits and shiggles. But now I can pull it back and toss crap out here and there... I mean, I prolly wouldn't use it much on real $ games, but it's good for the home games group.

Comment

Cool feature. I wouldn't ever use it. My thing is 6max cash games and I'm not helping them figure me out at all. I used to show a bluff or a good hand once and a while to try and control my table image, but there is no point these days since their HUDs will tell all. After enough hands, they will know if your bluffing sometimes because your stats will be too high to have it every time. So, since they will be figuring this out on their own I don't want to make it easier for them. That's my opinion anyways.

Funny thing though, when I play the free tournaments down at the local bars, I show my hands left and right and it doesn't matter. They have no HUDs, they are drinking, and they all are rather terrible poker players so I could show every single hand and still get payed off lol.

It really is fun to do I admit and it is nice knowing theres more options now. I will be trying to restrain the urge myself. 1 card gives away less information than 2, so it will be more tempting than ever!

Comment

I'm not big on giving free info but I must admit it has been fun to pop a few cards up from time to time in PLO to really mess with some heads.
                      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Great addition, did they ever give "Run It Twice" a thought... i think i seen it on Full Tilt once

Comment

I think you can give way more misinformation now and enjoy it just a bit.

I have to say, the first time someone used it, I thought...that's the first glitch I've ever seen on stars.

Comment

When American players get back on the site for real money I'll offer a cash bonus for the first peep to post a screen capture of tencat showing any UNO card after the table folds to his open shove. umbup:

Comment

Just a matter of time before we finally get straddle tables .....
                              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.