PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the Micro Stakes Games?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the Micro Stakes Games?

There are some games (CAP Games, Heads Up Cash game, etc) that aren't available to micro stakes players which kind of bugs me a little because i think these would be fun to try. the lowest stakes you can play are the 25c 50c lvl. So why aren't these games available to Micro Stakes players?

They're showing on mine eagle. Maybe check your filters?

Comment

Really? they're not showing on mine......

Comment

The lowest CAP games are the .25/.50 games. You can only bet 20 bb's ($10) on any one hand, so it plays like a short stack 10 NL game.

Comment

Originally posted by the_eagle23 View Post
          Really? they're not showing on mine......

My bad eagle I should have read your post in more detail. I thought you were saying that some games weren't showing up in your lobby. Not that there were certain games that are only available starting at a higher buy-in.

Face palm.

Comment

Haha, no need to read between the lines there Moxie no biggie. But i still don't know why there not available to micro stakes players

Comment

If i'm not mistaken, .25/.50 is still considered micro. I think low starts at 1/2. And they are a lot of fun. Just pretty high variance. Watch a few of these things. There are ppl playin absolute garbage for stacks. But sinse a lot of pots are all in pre (20bb) the variance can and will get ya. You def. Need a roll sizable enough to handle the swings that are inevitable in these games. Was playin em b4 BF.. GL umbup:
              Last edited by mtnestegg; Wed Sep 14, 2011, 11:08 PM.
              May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
                If i'm not mistaken, .25/.50 is still considered micro. I think low starts at 1/2. And they are a lot of fun. Just pretty high variance. Watch a few of these things. There are ppl playin absolute garbage for stacks. But sinse a lot of pots are all in pre (20bb) the variance can and will get ya. You def. Need a roll sizable enough to handle the swings that are inevitable in these games. Was playin em b4 BF.. GL umbup:
                Well if were going by pokerstars Low starts at .25/.50. And i think my roll isn't big enough to play them($110-$125).... now mind you i did have a few hands just to try itumbup: and i enjoyed it but i can't risk my roll like that

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.