PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

finally won something

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally won something

been awhile since i won anything
    so figured i would post it

Awesome... gl in future games too. Who knows, see you on the wpt someday.

johann

Comment

wooot good job umbup:
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

NICE umbup:
        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

good job

what do your color codes stand for? red/blue and yellow?

Comment

Well doneumbup:
            Originally posted by kingcabb1984 View Post
            good job what do your color codes stand for? red/blue and yellow?
            If u right click with ur mouse on player(s) u can classify them Example;LAG TAG(what ever u want them to be named/classified) etc(write NOTES on thee player) and see info/data in the NOTES tab in game lobby (where CHAT / NOTES / STATS / INFO are) I use Red(u can change colours) for donk's / muppet's lol
            Attached Files
            Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Sun Sep 11, 2011, 01:52 PM.
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Very nice win. Remember how you got there and repeat it.

I know how satisfying a final table is, how we move into hyper-vigilance; suddenly become uber strategic. Pity we can't be in that mindset for the entire game. Don't know if this is because the prize is so close now. Perhaps the game itself improves because everyone at the table receives more respect. Not sure, but I do know that final tables are why we are here. Nothing like a shootout with a big prize waiting.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.