PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KidPoker's ftp "diss"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KidPoker's ftp "diss"

Any1 catch Daniel on the tables this morning? One dude was saying how awesome ftp was and commenting how lame stars was for not offering a t-shirt like ftp for busting a pro. Neagreanu's response: " You mean the ones that say - I busted a full tilt pro .... and at the bottom it says, - And I still haven't been paid" lol umbup:
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

ha ha thats a good one

Comment

nice!umbup:
      'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Originally posted by havocofsmeg View Post
        nice!umbup:
        Here's a t shirt idea " I won $1000 on a Full Tilt Poker but all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
          Any1 catch Daniel on the tables this morning? One dude was saying how awesome ftp was and commenting how lame stars was for not offering a t-shirt like ftp for busting a pro. Neagreanu's response: " You mean the ones that say - I busted a full tilt pro .... and at the bottom it says, - And I still haven't been paid" lol umbup:
          lolx3

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by johannfl View Post
            Here's a t shirt idea " I won $1000 on a Full Tilt Poker but all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
            that is sooo sick that the players there have not yet been paid up until now. i never played or deposited on FTP, i started with PokerStars all thanks to KidPoker's commercial on TV lol.umbup:

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
              What is sick (not sic) is there are still dumbazzes around that can sing praises to FTP ?!?!?!? Dale
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.