PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blunder roll?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blunder roll?

Anyone know what these new tournies called "The Special PokerSchool Blunder Roll" is about? The prizes come in the form of Step 1 tickets for the top ten players.

There are several scheduled and are ticket protected, with several people having already signed up.

Might be interested in playing. Anyone know anything about them? Is there a reason behind the name?
    'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

im gonna guess that these tourneys are for the people who were wrongly awarded premier league tickets and then had them taken away

Comment

What tab are they located under guys ??? B. Cheer's

Comment

under the Private tab B

Comment

Cheer's Brkn m8. Nice 1 umbup:

Comment

Not able 2 !!! Figures really i guess. Got to be a sickener getting a ticket when u should'nt have. But thing's will work out Given time. B umbup:

Comment

Gotta love the self-deprecating name. umbup:

Comment

password of blunder roll

plz tell me the password of blunder rool id 437509756,ty.regards

Comment

Originally posted by luv4me2 View Post
                  Ho hum.

Actually, that'd make a great password

Comment

LOL such a funny tournament, I dont think the players were actually TOLD they had been selected into it, so 90% of the field is sitting out. Also the structure is wierd, the blinds STAY at 10/20 forever hahahah what a wierd tournament. What are the Step 1 tickets even for anyways? Is this to compensate for the annoyances these players have been through because of the mistakes that were made with sorting etc?

Comment

Originally posted by luv4me2 View Post
                      Welcome to the forum.

There is no password for the tournament. It is a ticket issued, special freeroll for players who were mistakenly issued premier league tickets and then had them removed because of the error. It is a consolation tourney for these members.

Comment

Dan quick question m8. looking through my issued tournament tickets the other day, I noticed i had 2 step 1 tickets. 1 issued july 14th and the other issued on the 1st september. I used these to get a step 2 ticket then enrolled into a $27 knockout tournament. What reason are these issued for please ?? B umbup:

Comment

I'm guessing it is cause your special brizer....oh and a super nice guy...or so i've heard....lol....glscorp

Comment

Special yes - but not in a good way !!!! lol Super nice ??? Just nice. On a serious note they are nice tickets to have. Just don't have a clue why they were issued to me. Would like to know. Best of luck at the tables Scorpion m8. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Brizer73 View Post
                              Dan quick question m8. looking through my issued tournament tickets the other day, I noticed i had 2 step 1 tickets. 1 issued july 14th and the other issued on the 1st september. I used these to get a step 2 ticket then enrolled into a $27 knockout tournament. What reason are these issued for please ?? B umbup:
                              No idea Brizer. These freerolls offer a step 1 ticket to the top 10 finishers so it couldn't be issued on Sep. 1, even if you won one. I think Scorp is right, you're just a helluva nice guy. I would just go with it and if you can't remember how you got them.......umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.