PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stats updates???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats updates???

Hi all, just wondering if theres a timeframe on getting the leaderboard stats updated? What worries me with all the glitches so far is my wins the last couple of days might get lost in translation.

Cheers

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...nning-of-month

Comment

Table update

Read though all the link and still can't work out when the league table (Prem) will be updated!
      Mine shows last updated Sep 6th 10.04 ET.
      I have no idea where I am and am not willing to spend 3-6 hours playing another one just to find all the data has been lost.
      Sorry (in advance) if I've missed a message somewhere which explains all of this.

Confused but never flustered!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadBillis View Post
        Read though all the link and still can't work out when the league table (Prem) will be updated!
        Mine shows last updated Sep 6th 10.04 ET.
        I have no idea where I am and am not willing to spend 3-6 hours playing another one just to find all the data has been lost.
        Sorry (in advance) if I've missed a message somewhere which explains all of this.

Confused but never flustered!

WHY DO YOU THINK IT WILL GET LOST
        NOTHING EVER GETS LOST

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Check out PSO-Staff's sticky thread Dead, they say it hasn't been fully fixed, but it will be done soon. Dennis is correct, they never lose the stats. It just takes a little time to sort it all out. umbup:

Comment

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...187#post300187

Comment

Thanks Joe, I was just going by staff's post at 6:15 in the sticky thread. This seems like it should be good so if any player's stats appear incorrect, be sure to post.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.