PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

one for the ages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • one for the ages

    Way too funny.... I used to having this happen to me...didn't know how to react. Dale
    3 Time Bracelet Winner


  • #2
    messed something up....one more time hope this works Dale
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

    Comment


    • #3
      gotta love it when a plan comes together.....
      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice one, i can see where your mistake was, you should have raised his initial 180 bet.......lol,lol. umbup:
        2012 Double Bracelet Winner
        Bracelet Winner

        Comment


        • #5
          Haha, classic........... ok so.... who calls themself anus........

          Comment


          • #6
            The only thing that would make this better is that JJ guy posting this hand and crying that Stars is rigged.
            Head Live Trainer
            Check out my Videos

            4 Time Bracelet Winner



            Comment


            • #7
              Never said rigged Dave. Only said a ton of pairs are coming on the flop. Seems strange.

              Playing sit n go's all day, Seeing an inordinate number of pairs on the flop and on the board as well.
              Not a whine, an observation.

              Dale
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

              Comment


              • #8
                LOL pretty sure he meant your villain dale...JuankJuank...
                May the tinfoil protect you. MT

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
                  LOL pretty sure he meant your villain dale...JuankJuank...
                  Sorry Dave,

                  Thought it was a reference to seeing so many pairs on the flop, and post flop as well.

                  Wish I could get hand history of more than my last 100.


                  Oops...lmao Sharp as a marble.

                  Dale
                  Last edited by dale442; Wed Sep 07, 2011, 11:22 PM.
                  3 Time Bracelet Winner

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dale442 View Post
                    Sorry Dave,

                    Thought it was a reference to seeing so many pairs on the flop, and post flop as well.

                    Wish I could get hand history of more than my last 100.


                    Oops...lmao Sharp as a marble.

                    Dale
                    CANT YOU STILL GET ALL YOUR HAND HISTORY FROM PS ???




                    sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                      CANT YOU STILL GET ALL YOUR HAND HISTORY FROM PS ???




                      Last 100 I believe.

                      Dale
                      3 Time Bracelet Winner

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dale442 View Post
                        Last 100 I believe.

                        Dale

                        E-MAIL SUPPORT ASK THEM HOW TO GET ALL




                        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Almost positive... Go to options then save HH and you can save on your hard drive for last 365 days I tink.... But that starts from when you start it ..not sure about that part though
                          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yeah I was talking about your opponent complaining it was rigged cause he got 1 outted.

                            You can request hands for the last week, which unless you've played hardly at all should be well more than 100 hands. Any request larger than that you have to send to Stars support, but you should be saving them to your hard drive anyway.
                            Head Live Trainer
                            Check out my Videos

                            4 Time Bracelet Winner



                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                              Yeah I was talking about your opponent complaining it was rigged cause he got 1 outted. You can request hands for the last week, which unless you've played hardly at all should be well more than 100 hands. Any request larger than that you have to send to Stars support, but you should be saving them to your hard drive anyway.
                              Another free lesson from Dave...thanks!! umbup: Especially ones like this one....and the one most recently posted. Dale
                              3 Time Bracelet Winner

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.