PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rugby world cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rugby world cup

1 Day too goo (2 for rest of world (NZ day ahed World))
    GO ALL BLACK'S
    Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Wed Sep 07, 2011, 04:12 PM.
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

SO EXCITED, C'MON SCOTLAND, Lots of late nights,beer and poker. Would be my dream to go to the world cup and see Scotland beat England. When we get knocked out for sure I will cheer on the All Blacks.umbup:
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

it starts today.....am looking forward to seeing first game between the all blacks and tonga....i like the island nations, especially fiji,....gutsy players. if they could just focus more.

can't wait..gl to all the respective countries and go the all blacks.

Comment

Why is anybody bothering to turn up ? Just to make the numbers up ! Just give the cup to the All Blacks now umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

WHATAYAWANNABE? AWALLAWALLABY
          GO THE WALLABIES

Seriously they are the form side going into the WC and will give it a massive shake
          I have been putting a few £ on them here and there since last year and will be cheering that little bit harder

Comment

WOW just watching Opening ceremony , Fire works display just about go off
            Best Opening Ceremony i seen (I'm bist though lol)
            Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Fri Sep 09, 2011, 11:08 AM.
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by 0HighTimes0 View Post
              WOW just watching Opening ceremony , Fire works display just about go off

awesome opening ceremony, yeah......cool fireworks display, bet it looks good live.

Comment

Originally posted by BradleyP11 View Post
                WHATAYAWANNABE? AWALLAWALLABY
                GO THE WALLABIES

Seriously they are the form side going into the WC and will give it a massive shake
                I have been putting a few £ on them here and there since last year and will be cheering that little bit harder

i beg to differ, lol...but then i would wouldn't i.

Comment

Hey Bindy Do you like fush n chups? umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by BradleyP11 View Post
                    Hey Bindy Do you like fush n chups? umbup:
                    i love fush n chupsumbup: and don't know if you saw the game live or not where you are but i also love it when sonny bill removes his shirt omfg. half the male population's muscle mass is on his torso.

Comment

lol. he looked good wth the ball too.

Comment

Go scotland......
                        2012 Double Bracelet Winner
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.