PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaderboards Updating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaderboards Updating

Hiya, apologies is this has already been posted somewhere but.... Any idea of when leaderboards will be updating? Usually they're quick but since yesterday they are showing double results for players(not scoring tho unfortunately!!) and no update?

yeah my points also havent went on for yesterdays games but other peoples have? Ive emailed them and got no response IM NOT HAPPY

Comment

Both doing well in the PSO Open I see - but you may not be aware of the problems that have occurred with Premier League which have a knock on effect on the Open League too - basically to do with incorrect ticket allocation. These are in the process of being sorted so I assume the delay is because they have to recalculate scores for all tournaments played so far. Should not affect your scores by more than 0.xx so don't worry and be patient.

Good luck for the rest of the month and if you are likely to be in the premier next month make sure you try to get the 150+VPPs for the bigger prizes.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

There's usually at least one leaderboard hiccup per month. My suggestion is to just wait it out, they will fix it up in the near future.
        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
          Both doing well in the PSO Open I see - but you may not be aware of the problems that have occurred with Premier League which have a knock on effect on the Open League too - basically to do with incorrect ticket allocation. These are in the process of being sorted so I assume the delay is because they have to recalculate scores for all tournaments played so far. Should not affect your scores by more than 0.xx so don't worry and be patient.

Good luck for the rest of the month and if you are likely to be in the premier next month make sure you try to get the 150+VPPs for the bigger prizes.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Cheers for the Info Ed, you're position in prem league is not too shabby either! Thank you & good luck

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.