PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Roundup Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Roundup Thread

Although the new Roundup won't be posted until Wednesday, I wanted to take the opportunity to put this thread up for people to start commenting on.

If there is anyone in PSO, past or present, that has had an influence on you, if you have a story that you want to share about how PSO has changed your life, or if you just want to say Thank You, use this forum thread.

Originally posted by ericnnancy View Post
    Although the new Roundup won't be posted until Wednesday, I wanted to take the opportunity to put this thread up for people to start commenting on. If there is anyone in PSO, past or present, that has had an influence on you, if you have a story that you want to share about how PSO has changed your life, or if you just want to say Thank You, use this forum thread.
    Great post. So many in here have helped me. From poker strategies to some outrageous humor. Couple come to mind... Gatehouse topthecat spike effsea Dano JDean The Langolier..... Man, too many to mention....I type way too slow umbup: For those I forgot to mention as well. You guys know who you are!! Some great peeps here. Dale
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I will say comment. First I would like to say the very first person here in PSO was Darkman, although I don't think he remembers the first time we sat at the same table. He commented on my playing style at that time. LOL Darkman I have improved since then. Next was DOGFOODFUND and Chelle. I have made a ton of friends since being in PSO so many to name but you all have been awesome. Some I have been able to catch up with at a different playground umbup:. But for me PSO is where it all started. Miss this place a lot Ohh and I want to give a shot out to sharkatack89 man bro you helped me out when I was wondering what to do after Black Friday. I will look forward to watching you go for Super Nova Elite status in the near future

Comment

The new Weekly Roundup is posted...

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...ember-9th-2011

Comment

this thread didn't take off now did it

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.