PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier Skill League ticket...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Premier Skill League ticket...

    Wonder why my premier league ticket is gone??

    Pls replace it back for me asap...

    I wanna protect my position on the best league i've ever play....

  • #2
    Please email support@pokerschoolonline.com ultra and ask them to send you a new ticket.
    Include your qualifications from last month.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi Dan, thanks for advice, u mean attach this right?
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ultramanAK View Post
        Hi Dan, thanks for advice, u mean attach this right?
        YOU SHOULD ADD WHAT LEAGUE YOU PLAYED LAST MONTH WHERE YOU FINISHED AND HOW MANY VPP'S YOU EARNED LAST MONTH
        GOOD LUCK



        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

        Comment


        • #5
          If its really removed it then it would be the sadness thing in the world since i play so hard n even get 1st place on one of the tourney, hope this wont be a disappointed ending. why want to give then take it back.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ultramanAK View Post
            If its really removed it then it would be the sadness thing in the world since i play so hard n even get 1st place on one of the tourney, hope this wont be a disappointed ending. why want to give then take it back.
            BELIEVE IT OR NOT SOMETIME PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES




            sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

            Comment


            • #7
              Yup... agree, but if so happen what can i do, i just put so many hour in it, i rather play on open league if thing would turn out this way..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ultramanAK View Post
                Hi Dan, thanks for advice, u mean attach this right?
                That is fine, also, listing your qualifications as Dennis said is fine too.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Its so frustrating after the hour i put in now that i've informed that i m not qualified, now i m hanging in middle as my point on open league cant be record as the system known me as premier league player... WHAT SHOULD I DO??????

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Did you know that you weren't qualified for the Premier League? If so..well, it's hard to say much about your situation. I suggest that you start playing in the Open games, and not worry about your score being updated. Those can be updated and fixed at a later time.

                    Sorry for the confusion Ultra, but these changes usually result in a few bugs.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      sorry dan but i think thats a cop out and pso just want to brush it under the carpet and what your saying is if you knew you had not qualified then thats tough that you have spent hours playing in the prem. i did not think i had qualified and questioned my ticket before tournys started so pso should have seen then not when i have played FIVE tounaments and then just take the ticket away without even an email to explain or to say that they have taken it,i found out when i went to reg for 7pm tourny. pretty poor i think.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JokerAce68 View Post
                        sorry dan but i think thats a cop out and pso just want to brush it under the carpet and what your saying is if you knew you had not qualified then thats tough that you have spent hours playing in the prem. i did not think i had qualified and questioned my ticket before tournys started so pso should have seen then not when i have played FIVE tounaments and then just take the ticket away without even an email to explain or to say that they have taken it,i found out when i went to reg for 7pm tourny. pretty poor i think.
                        DID YOU ONLY QUESTION THE TIC. IN THE FORUM ???



                        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          yes i did only question in forum as i thought pso staff look at the forums and you and a few others commented on my post and the impression i got was that i should have the ticket as alot of people had not earned enough vpps to qualify. i have only been playing online since july so not to hot on forums but what i can work out if theres 800 from prem,200 from prem qualifiers and 500 from open league surely who ever issues the tickets should of realized that they have given out to many? i was looking forward to having another month in open league and hoping i would qualify for next months prem. but to be given the ticket then play 5 tournys then have it took away without even notifying me is wrong in anyones eyes mate dont you agree. so now my ticket has gone my name still showing my position in prem league and i have not played in no tourny now since sunday so yea im pretty annoyed who wouldnt be.also still waiting for an email from pso from over 12 hours ago which looks like i will never get.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JokerAce68 View Post
                            yes i did only question in forum as i thought pso staff look at the forums and you and a few others commented on my post and the impression i got was that i should have the ticket as alot of people had not earned enough vpps to qualify. i have only been playing online since july so not to hot on forums but what i can work out if theres 800 from prem,200 from prem qualifiers and 500 from open league surely who ever issues the tickets should of realized that they have given out to many? i was looking forward to having another month in open league and hoping i would qualify for next months prem. but to be given the ticket then play 5 tournys then have it took away without even notifying me is wrong in anyones eyes mate dont you agree. so now my ticket has gone my name still showing my position in prem league and i have not played in no tourny now since sunday so yea im pretty annoyed who wouldnt be.also still waiting for an email from pso from over 12 hours ago which looks like i will never get.
                            NO I DON'T AGREE AND CRYING ABOUT IT HERE DOES NO GOOD BUT GET YOUR CHEEKS WET SO GO PLAY THE OPEN WHERE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN I THE FIRST PLACE AND KEEP TRACK OF THE ONES YOU PLAY GIVE THEM A FEW DAYS TO GET IT RIGHT AND THEN SEE HOW IT WORKS OUT GOOD LUCK IN THE OPEN umbup:
                            sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              [QUOTE=hemetdennis;299414]A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE OPEN DID NOT HAVE 20 VPP'S
                              SO THEY WENT DOWN TILL THEY HAD 500 WITH 20 VPP'S
                              GOOD LUCK ALL. this is what you posted on my forum. not crying mate im pissed off so in future if you dont know what your talking about dont be busying yourself filling peoples heads with your bullshit.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.