PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help plz

well since they took away my premier ticket i would like to know can i compete in the open league this month since i can no longer play in premier league. any help towards this question will be well needed. thx

The only thing I can suggest is to email support@pokerschoolonline.com and ask them to issue you a new ticket.

The leaderboards and scoring should be cleared up tomorrow.

Comment

I recieved email back saying myself and many others was issued ticket on the 2nd by mistake they apologise for the misunderstanding and thankyou for your patience. i think it is farcical and i am well peed off about it as i questioned the ticket as i was not expecting one and now i have played 5 tournys in premier and none in open and i just think its a joke as now if you play in open you are about 500 points behind the leader. i replied to pso email yesterday at about 8pm asking what i am meant to do now but i still have not had a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerAce68 View Post
        I recieved email back saying myself and many others was issued ticket on the 2nd by mistake they apologise for the misunderstanding and thankyou for your patience. i think it is farcical and i am well peed off about it as i questioned the ticket as i was not expecting one and now i have played 5 tournys in premier and none in open and i just think its a joke as now if you play in open you are about 500 points behind the leader. i replied to pso email yesterday at about 8pm asking what i am meant to do now but i still have not had a reply.

being behind 500 or so points of leader in open sucks but i just wanna know can i compete in open and get points. because im still on the premier leaderboard

Comment

Originally posted by XIOwnYouAAIX View Post
          being behind 500 or so points of leader in open sucks but i just wanna know can i compete in open and get points. because im still on the premier leaderboard
          YES PLAY THE OPEN AND KEEP TRACK OF WHEN YOU PLAY
          AND GIVE THEM A FEW DAYS TO GET IT ALL FIXED
          GOOD LUCK

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.