PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something is not Right

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Something is not Right

    Before I start I know I will prob get slaughterd for suggesting somethings not right but here go's, 29 mins into the league game and I get 2 new players at the table, A chech with 11k and a South African with almost 16k. The first hand I get pkt 10's and the chech raises to 480 everyone folds and I raise to 2.8k he calls with A 3 and of course hits an A. Shit happens but come on 27k between them after 29 mins and both pop into the table at the same time ?, I have played enough of the Prem games they are way tighter than that.
    Last edited by gatehouse999; Mon Sep 05, 2011, 09:57 PM. Reason: .
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner
    Bracelet Winner

  • #2
    If you can remember their names and look them up for last month I'm thinking you'll likely find that they jumped up from the Open League. Remember 500 players from the Open League are going to rotate into the Premier League each month. Stands to figure a few of them will be ATC monkey types as making the top 500 in the Open League doesn't look to be something that's beyond the grasp of truly bad players.

    Sauce for the goose Gate. Or in this case fish for the barrel.
    Last edited by Moxie Pip; Mon Sep 05, 2011, 10:11 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      I see what your saying Moxie, Its just the way they both sprang on to my table with so many chips so early in the game, 1 of them okay that happens but 2 at the same time ??? Fishy I tells ya.
      2012 Double Bracelet Winner
      Bracelet Winner

      Comment


      • #4
        You're in the wrong place mate. We're having some good games in the Open League

        Comment


        • #5
          Well l am doing very poor in the pl which seems to be correct,

          But l do have two tickets...lol

          and not on the leader board....thank god

          Also ran into a few players telling me they don't belong in the pl....go figure....lol

          1st day was knock out twice with quad three's....hiccup

          all seems to be same to me.....ok back to playing sober, which is the hardest thing l ever had to do,

          cheers all
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

          7 Time Bracelet Winner


          Comment


          • #6
            Sooo many issues this weekend.
            Hopefully in the future, staff will consider upping the amount of support when the end of the month falls on a weekend, particularly a holiday one.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
              Sooo many issues this weekend.
              Hopefully in the future, staff will consider upping the amount of support when the end of the month falls on a weekend, particularly a holiday one.
              How's that gonna help with the random posts?

              Comment


              • #8
                Darkman you are 100% spot on I am in the wrong place, foolishly thought I could mix it with the "big boys" but they keep stealing my sweets and toys, if I had an older brother I would send him round and sort them out.
                2012 Double Bracelet Winner
                Bracelet Winner

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                  How's that gonna help with the random posts?
                  No idea what this means.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by gatehouse999 View Post
                    Before I start I know I will prob get slaughterd for suggesting somethings not right but here go's, 29 mins into the league game and I get 2 new players at the table, A chech with 11k and a South African with almost 16k. The first hand I get pkt 10's and the chech raises to 480 everyone folds and I raise to 2.8k he calls with A 3 and of course hits an A. Shit happens but come on 27k between them after 29 mins and both pop into the table at the same time ?, I have played enough of the Prem games they are way tighter than that.
                    Its a conspiracy I tells you

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                      No idea what this means.
                      It is a random post.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Crumblepie View Post
                        It is a random post.
                        umbup:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I've noticed a massive increase in pairs hitting the board on the flop.

                          Yeah, I know,...it's rigged.

                          Eyes open.

                          Dale
                          3 Time Bracelet Winner

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dale442 View Post
                            I've noticed a massive increase in pairs hitting the board on the flop. Yeah, I know,...it's rigged. Eyes open. Dale
                            I just played a play money tourney and flopped 5 sets, 2 turned into boats on turn. Out of 210 hands. Had 4 other PPs that didn't see a flop, but I assume they would've been sets too. I like that sort of rigging. And I hate the fact that I can't be on real money tables getting smacked with the deck like that. ARGH ry:ry:moke: <~~~ not tobacco.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
                              I just played a play money tourney and flopped 5 sets, 2 turned into boats on turn. Out of 210 hands. Had 4 other PPs that didn't see a flop, but I assume they would've been sets too. I like that sort of rigging. And I hate the fact that I can't be on real money tables getting smacked with the deck like that. ARGH ry:ry:moke: <~~~ not tobacco.
                              IF NOT TOBACCO WHAT COULD IT BE ?? PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY 4:20 SO I CAN GET TO ANOTHER JOINT
                              sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.