PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

premier ticket gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premier ticket gone?

i just looked at my tourny tickets and my premier one has gone registration is in 3 mins so what do i do.

Email support@pokerschoolonline.com.

Comment

premier ticket gone

My ranking in the Premier League (554) is now gone and I'm ranked as 28,130 in the Open League. Never been that low, even when I first started to play. This is going to be a hard hurdle to overcome. Wasted a lot of VIP's last month, too, I guess.

Comment

i have just recieved an email from intellipoker stating that they issued me with a ticket by mistake and as a token of appreciation and understanding they are crediting me with a ticket to a special freeroll scheduled to run at the same time as the premier tourny on the 8th of september.

Comment

Got same email , lol, thing was i was playing the open league too but just messing around for fun , so the two minus games i have got in that counted towards my open league position , eeekk this sucks now gonna have to work hard too do well in the open league, oh well it's better than premier league anyways lol

Comment

Originally posted by JokerAce68 View Post
            i have just recieved an email from intellipoker stating that they issued me with a ticket by mistake and as a token of appreciation and understanding they are crediting me with a ticket to a special freeroll scheduled to run at the same time as the premier tourny on the 8th of september.
            It probably won't satisfy everyone, but at least it's something. Thanks for letting the community know Joker. umbup:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.