PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many on one acc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many on one acc

i am hoping pso people can answer this ? ......is it against pokerstar rules to have more than one person playing on an acc ......im sure this has been talked about before gl all F.Mumbup:

One and one only.

There are certain emergency circumstances that allow someone else to take over your game-play for a short period of time, such as having someone finish a tourney for you if you have a stroke in the middle of it. Ummmm. Hiccup.

Other than that, ONE account, ONE person. On a related note, ONE person, ONE account.

To the best of my knowledge, this subject has never been raised in this forum. Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
      One and one only.

There are certain emergency circumstances that allow someone else to take over your game-play for a short period of time, such as having someone finish a tourney for you if you have a stroke in the middle of it. Ummmm. Hiccup.

Other than that, ONE account, ONE person. On a related note, ONE person, ONE account.

To the best of my knowledge, this subject has never been raised in this forum. Hmmm.
      FIRST I EVER HEARD OF THIS

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

no

no read this article

http://www.pokerlistings.com/poker-r...ntegrity-17598

Grade b
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Stars tourney rules...1.With trivial exceptions, a player may play on only one account during a tournament and may not "hand off" his seat in mid-event to a different player. Violation of this rule may result in penalties ranging from a warning, to disqualification from the tournament (with partial or full forfeiture of winnings), to barring from PokerStars.

Examples:
          2.You get a phone call during a PokerStars tournament. You ask your husband, who has already busted out of that tournament, to play your hands for you. You are on the phone for ten minutes and then resume play. This is permitted.
          3.You and a friend, who is a tournament pro, are playing in the same tournament. You agree that if he busts out before you do, he will take over playing your account. This is prohibited.
          4.You are playing in a tournament and lose power in your home due to a failure of your power station. You call a friend and he takes over until your power is returned. This is permitted.
          5.Your husband is out of town for the weekend, but gives you his password. You log into both his account and yours and play both accounts in the same tournament. This is prohibited.
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
            One and one only.

????

hey dude, not really sure what you had heard?....but l never or would not hand off a tourney to some one else.

l had stopped playing the premier league the day before my stroke, and never played again until this month,

Some peeps now believe the other, please be clear when making such statements.

cheers all
            Last edited by effsea; Sun Sep 04, 2011, 03:16 AM.
            Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
              ????

hey dude, not really sure what you had heard?....but l never or would not hand off a tourney to some one else.

l had stopped playing the premier league the day before my stroke, and never played again until this month,

Some peeps now believe the other, please be clear when making such statements.

cheers all
              No no. Sorry for any misunderstanding... I was using a stroke in mid-tourney as a medical emergency example/stroke joke.

Clarence Carter.

See, stroke stroke jokes are too tricky. I'll just stick to drunk and very dry multi-account humor...

Sorry, dude.

To be clear: An unspecified medical emergency that prevents you from finishing a tourney that you've already entered is an acceptable reason to let someone else play on your account until the end of the tourney.

Again, I'm pretty sure this subject has never been covered here.

Comment

im in the open league this month and i see peeps playing the 1am,5am,9am,1pm,5pm, ......i guess they do not sleep.....i am not accusing anyone it just looks a bit speedy..if u know what i meangl all F.M

Comment

if you see them does this mean you are in all of them too?

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

HOW ABOUT IF YOU GET TO DRUNK TO SEE THE SCREEN CAN SOMEONE TELL YOU WHAT THE CARDS ARE ??

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
                      i am hoping pso people can answer this ? ......is it against pokerstar rules to have more than one person playing on an acc ......im sure this has been talked about before gl all F.Mumbup:
                      yes it is it states one account per person when you create your account
                      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

im in the open league this month and i see peeps playing the 1am,5am,9am,1pm,5pm, ......i guess they do not sleep.....i am not accusing anyone it just looks a bit speedy..if u know what i meangl all F.M
                        I know what u mean
                        They must Have good Time Management, or on some thing, team playing or they alien, was the conciseness lol
                        It was discussed in this thread last month
                        http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-Open-Tournies
                        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

rwtyujkuhtrgewfrtyuioiytr
                          Last edited by Weee--Waise; Mon Sep 05, 2011, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weee--Waise View Post
                            something doesn't seem right here.

take a look at this JHpucp player in the open league,played every game yesterday, played well in all 6 games to place in the positive points too boot, do THEY not sleep?

Just seems kind of fishy to me.
                            This why there should be a limit on the number of games a player can play per month. To stop this BS from happening every month. It makes the playing field anything but level.

Having said that, what these insomniacs/team playing account holders may or may not realise is that while they can get off to a flier, eventually the big money is won once the 2700 point "choke" kicks in. THEN they will have to win pots in order to score points. Teknos and sophie tried this "play every game for 15 days straight to get the insurmountable lead and win $1500" strategy. And in the end, Teknos completely crashed on the last day to finish 8th while sophie played one game (that she didnt need to play) too many and ended up dropping to 3rd on the last day. Yes, they won $900 between them, But compared to the $2500 they were planning on winning between them (and actually had in their grasp on the final day before they unwisely chose to play games that they didnt need to play because they were 1-2 in the standings)...that is an EPIC FAIL. In the end, two BETTER players who DIDN'T go down the insomniac route (setubal and huli) took the top two spots. And DESERVEDLY so.

Comment

lol it can be done and if this is being done then i would not be suprised if some off these players sit in front off there computer screens wearing a diaper so they dont have to go to the bathroom
                              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.