PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New software Home Games problems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New software Home Games problems.

So... The new software is not loading up my Home Game tournies in the lobby. I can open a club homepage and then register, but, yeah. Pretty annoying.

Also heard the other night when the updates started getting pushed through that US players were being told they couldn't play for real money in the play money games.

Same issue here. Kinda like the screen goes black but sorta comes back as you move the mouse around.

Dale
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ya to my knoledge we're all gettin a cash play is not allowed in your area type message when the play money home game tourneys start... ever sinse the "upgrade"
      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
        ya to my knoledge we're all gettin a cash play is not allowed in your area type message when the play money home game tourneys start... ever sinse the "upgrade"

BUT IT JUST COMES UP ONCE AND THEN LETS YOU SIT RIGHT ?

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
          BUT IT JUST COMES UP ONCE AND THEN LETS YOU SIT RIGHT ?

ya well sort of.. after clicking OK i was sitting at the table. it still had me sitting out with no' i'm back 'button or anything for several hands( where i couldn't even see my cards btw. just saw the backs like everyone elses), very odd.. but after clicking my avatar several times , was able to play
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
            ya well sort of.. after clicking OK i was sitting at the table. it still had me sitting out with no' i'm back 'button or anything for several hands( where i couldn't even see my cards btw. just saw the backs like everyone elses), very odd.. but after clicking my avatar several times , was able to play
            Whenever things like that happen, close the table and re-click "take my seat" in the lobby.

Comment

Update: The new software is buggy as hell for me all over the place. If I minimize and maximize the window, it comes up black. And now it just plain won't log me in.

Argh

Comment

think the whole site is down, was playing three cash tables and it froze up

hiccup
                Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
                  Update: The new software is buggy as hell for me all over the place. If I minimize and maximize the window, it comes up black. And now it just plain won't log me in.

Argh

MINE WORKS FINE ARE YOU ON THE .NET OR .COM ??

Comment

OK NOW IT'S DOWN LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.