PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tornament has been running for 3min and no late reg ? wow what a nice surprise to start off the month

what might this say about the current blind structure ? if someone can walk into a WPT event and many more live events "late". I wish i would have read the stickied post about the September changes to the league sooner but im pretty pissed.

Comment

guess you dont read the forums regularly then?

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
        guess you dont read the forums regularly then?
        umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
          what might this say about the current blind structure ? if someone can walk into a WPT event and many more live events "late". I wish i would have read the stickied post about the September changes to the league sooner but im pretty pissed.
          difference is... you are paying for these live events

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
            difference is... you are paying for these live events
            i still dont see the difference, there is an advantage ? the blinds are increasing, its poker.

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
              its poker.
              Well spotted, I'm impressed. umbup:umbup:
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
                Well spotted, I'm impressed. umbup:umbup:
                i was referring to a post where a PSO admin mentioned something about an advantage people have in coming to a tournament 10 minutes late. What i mean in my "its poker" comment (that you oh so cutely plucked out of my post) is that.. people bringing their chips to a tournament that is in progress is part of the game, and people need to be aware of this . And in my mind thats what makes a tournament a tournament and adjusting your play accordingly.

Comment

if planning on turning up late open the lobby and see if late reg allowed.
                  I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.