PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ticket Still Missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Still Missing

OK, it wasn't pretty, but I made it, 20+ VPP and top 800 finish. Where's my ticket? Less than an hour to go.

Originally posted by CorkiePoker View Post
    OK, it wasn't pretty, but I made it, 20+ VPP and top 800 finish. Where's my ticket? Less than an hour to go.

Same here

Comment

This is one of those things that can't be made right. Even if they come along and give me my ticket in time for the next game, it can't be made right. I will always have had a lesser opportunity than anyone else in the league. Fn tans.

Comment

missing mine 2 ::((((

Comment

No ticket here either

Comment

check now

Dale
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Checked right up to the last second and it didn't arrive, would expect the points gained from this game to be wiped out or everybody doesn't have the same chance this month

Comment

It's official. The September results are tainted. People who were supposed to be allowed to play were denied access.

Comment

How long does it take them to pull their fingers out their a@*
                  Obviously more than 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by CorkiePoker View Post
                    It's official. The September results are tainted. People who were supposed to be allowed to play were denied access.

WHAT LEAGUE DID YOU PLAY LAST MONTH WHERE DID YOU FINISH AND HOW MANY VPP'S DID YOU EARN LAST MONTH ???

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Premier, 29, 744

Comment

Played the PL , earned enough Vpps last month , finished 654th

Comment

Premier League, finished 734 and earned about 400 VPPs

Comment

I am watching a table in prem and 3 peeps are sat out

Comment

Is that my table?

Dale
                              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.