PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

premier league ticket awarded but dont know why

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premier league ticket awarded but dont know why

Hi i received a premier league ticket today but dont know why as i finished 1007 in open league so dont know whether to play in premier or open incase it is a mistake and then they take it back lol. someone advise please.

I would assume it is correct as your position alone is not enough to get the ticket - also have to reach the required VPPs for the month.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks edinfreeman i thought it was the top 500 in the open league so bit confused.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerAce68 View Post
        thanks edinfreeman i thought it was the top 500 in the open league so bit confused.

It is the top 500 in open league, as long as you have the 20vpps+. did you play the prem league qualifiers?

Comment

no stakehorse i didnt play the qualifiers i finished 1007 in open league so dont know what i am meant to play in from tommorow.

Comment

well something weird is going on for sure as a friend of mine got a PL ticket as well and she finished in 1276th place in OL I understand that they have to take into acount the players who didnt earn the 20VPP but seems like 726 players ahead of her plus the 500 that did have there 20VPP and finished in 500 or better that seems like a stretch no?

Comment

A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE OPEN DID NOT HAVE 20 VPP'S
              SO THEY WENT DOWN TILL THEY HAD 500 WITH 20 VPP'S
              GOOD LUCK ALL

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

would guess it's the 20 vpps .... played a few opens to take notes and gage the competition. Most were freerolling for cash. No standing and no intention of earning a spot. My advice is to contact support for confirmation but I would say it's a valid tick. GL and leave the bingo at home lol r0ckumbup: well done

Comment

okay thankyou hemeltdennis.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerAce68 View Post
                    okay thankyou hemeltdennis.
                    HMMMMMMMM

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

sorry mispelt hemetdennis

Comment

I have reported this to PSO-Staff and it will be looked onto.

Comment

Looking at the top 500 in August Open League over half did not have 20+VPPs from previous month, so likely that a place around 1000 with 20+VPPs is good for a premier spot in September - though you would think more would have made the effort to qualify. Probably due to basic lack of understanding of changes to new leagues.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.