PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New tables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tables

Liking these new nova tables, esp the blue Sleek but simple enough to work with huds umbup:umbup:umbup:
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

I hadnt a clue they were even there Sens. But you are right...the blue one looks

Comment

i also like the new blue nova table umbup:

Comment

Agreed - Blue Nova for me. The larger hole cards help this old geezer's eyes keep track of who is still in the hand. The software upgrade seems to deal the cards quickly and smoothly now - after a few days of some rather quirky deals.

GL to everyone who qualified for the Premier League. I just cannot seem to commit the time to get in enough games to get there.

Herk

Comment

its like i cant pay enough rake now.. i like watching it go through the new rake "mouse hole"

Comment

Red felt and big yeller cardsumbup:

Comment

i have the nova green on now,like the looks off the nova tables also
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I also am a fan of the Blue Nova tablesumbup:

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.