PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newest upgrade of software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest upgrade of software

When I came onto the site this morning, I got the message about new upgrades. As usual, these uploads took less than ten seconds. Next stop, my first game of the day.

After just one hand, I have to ask. Did the site speed up the annimation? I swear the chips move around as if handled by some hyperactive kid on a sugar high. Sometimes they cross the table at Warp 10 speed. I'm seeing an afterimage of the chips as they move.

Even the cards are popping onto the table. I can remember seeing the cards "land" on the table. Now they appear as if by magic.

Anyone else notice this while playing?

I noticed that same sensation a couple weeks ago. Lasted about a day or so, then returned to the norm. Havn't seen it since.

Dale
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by dale442 View Post
      I noticed that same sensation a couple weeks ago. Lasted about a day or so, then returned to the norm. Havn't seen it since.

Dale

I stand corrected...HYPER speed is back!!

Dale
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ty for the post cairn i thought it was me

Comment

I'm thinking the site is trying to get more hands per hour at the table. If this results in just one additional hand per hour, the site gets an increase at the ring tables.

Comment

I was at omaha and getting 4 cards dealt looked like there was a pause after every card was dealt to me....

Comment

noticed the same ...the pause of the cards before hitting the table was .......disconserting lol immediately ran a security scan lol

Comment

Pause before cards hit

Same thing here with a security scan and all. Still getting ominous pause before cards hit. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by j2twww View Post
                  Same thing here with a security scan and all. Still getting ominous pause before cards hit. Any ideas?
                  Software updated j2twww, hope now at least one of my AK hands will be a winner in Premier September unlike every AK in August i had was a losing hand GL all

Comment

I've always kept animations off but now you got me curious ;P

Also noticed a "Show easy seat (beta) under options / Lobby display options

Looks cool for the multitable grinders:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...stars-1092457/
                    Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Thu Sep 01, 2011, 10:20 PM.
                    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Also when you sit out is nyone having trouble getting back in??
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Since I'm quitting poker due to RNG insanity the new upgrades probably won't affect me.

thank you all for the games and gl. I hope your hands hold up better than mine did.

Comment

Originally posted by VanSquash View Post
                          Since I'm quitting poker due to RNG insanity the new upgrades probably won't affect me.

thank you all for the games and gl. I hope your hands hold up better than mine did.

Toodles.

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                            Toodles.
                            ya ya bye moxie... see ya next week

Comment

Originally posted by VanSquash View Post
                              ya ya bye moxie... see ya next week

That's better....

Take a week and put your big boy pants on.

Don't eat the bunny....

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.