PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pso videos on iphone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pso videos on iphone

hi all pso,

I've tried playing the pso videos on iphone via safari but it wouldn't load, does anyone here know how it's done? any app i need to download?

Louis

Originally posted by Louis1988 View Post
    hi all pso,

I've tried playing the pso videos on iphone via safari but it wouldn't load, does anyone here know how it's done? any app i need to download?

Louis
    Get an ipad

Comment

I have also try to attend live training sessions with my smartphone. everything loads up just like I was on my computer, and I can see everything that's going on in the session, but I have no sound and I cannot access the chat feature. (though I can see the chat) I've checked and rechecked my media volume which is all the way up, and still nothing. would sure be nice to be able to access live training on the go. any suggestions from PSO STAFF would be much appreciated.
      Last edited by mtnestegg; Wed Aug 31, 2011, 03:10 PM.
      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Last edited by mtnestegg; Wed Aug 31, 2011, 03:08 PM. Reason: Duplicate

Comment

iPhone / iPad doesn't do Flash video, which is what they use for their videos / training sessions here. You can use an app called iSwifter to get to websites which use Flash video, it may work on that.

Comment

Hey ... I've been wondering the same thing ...

It's supposed to be possible to save the videos to Real Player, and then convert them to a file format that can be viewed as a video on Apple products. But I've been trying for weeks now, and something always goes wrong.

Boy, my time management ... with all the time I've put into trying to save and convert these videos, I probably could have watched every single one in the library at least twice, rather than just having watched half of two

Oh well ... computers ... what are you going to do

Anybody been able to view the vids on an iPod/iPad/iPhone yet?
            Last edited by TrustySam; Sat Sep 03, 2011, 11:51 PM.

Comment

I actually have a samsung infuse, and have no prob whatsoever watching the vids.i have the adobe flash player 10.3 as an app. and it works for vids just fine. my problem is with the live training, and having no sound,nor being able to access the chat feature. (as stated in previous post) I emailed support (from my phone) and got some maddening (but almost commical) cooky cutter responses.....the first said (not verbatim) sorry we do not at this time have game play available for mobile but rest assured we are working on this for the near future. thnx for your email bla bla bla pso staff......ummmm thats great but that has nothing to do with my question I emailed IN THE SLIGHTEST... LOL.. soooo I fired back another email (again from my phone) to respond to that response, and said "you must have misunderstood my question" ( ya right... More like didn't even read it before plugging in your cooky cutter response) " my problem is accessing live training and being able to fully access all features (as stated in first email) they THEN sent me a second cooky cutter response of , we cannot answer because your email address does not match any email address we have on record so for security reasons, we cannot give out info that might be account sensitive. Please email us using the email address you have on your account. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.. bla bla bla. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME??!! NOTHING I asked had ANYTHING to do with account specific information AT ALL.....So I guess their way of answering simple questions is to just avoid answering them by punching in some cooky cutter answer that has absolutely not one thing to do with my question .... Thanks a bunch for NOTHIN' .....i mean come on!! Just tell me I need X,Y,Z flash player or whatever and be done with it already!!!.. Ok staff???? Geeeeez o pete!!! ok my lil vent is done I think still want answers though.....

Comment

someone steal your enter key? my eyes are bleeding

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                  someone steal your enter key? my eyes are bleeding

HE SHOULD HAVE USED CAP LOCK

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

thought about it, but then figured 1 caplock freako per forum was enough

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.