PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whens the last tournament of this month?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whens the last tournament of this month?

What time and date is the actual finishing tournament of this month? Is it over now?
    Last edited by Widzywidzy^^; Wed Aug 31, 2011, 08:39 AM.

Guess it was yesterday cause sure couldn't regester early this morning!

Comment

Start time of the last PL tournament is September 1st 2am WET (Or August 31st 9pmET).

Tournament #422952785. So basically there are two tournaments left to play.

Whether you get to play in them is another matter entirely

Comment

Hello Corkie,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that August 2011 Premier League Tickets expired on August 30, 2011 at 23:58:00 ET.

Please accept our apologies if this has caused you any inconvenience.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Jenni
        PokerStars Support Team

Comment

Why the tourny cancelled?

Hi
          why on a final day which is supposed to be the most important and deciding day, a tourny get cancelled without a notice,
          and i think there should be a replacement for it.
          comon guys,,

Comment

What is This ......

it is more than inconvenience while the last day could change many things and the worse thing is that they did it without any announcement....
            they have to explain and find a good solution for last day....

Comment

Originally posted by CorkiePoker View Post
              Hello Corkie,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that August 2011 Premier League Tickets expired on August 30, 2011 at 23:58:00 ET.

Please accept our apologies if this has caused you any inconvenience.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Jenni
              PokerStars Support Team

LO EFFIN L. I should e-mail stars support and ask them to construct a sentence containing the following words....

PISSUP. BREWERY. ORGANISE. COULDNT.

I would probably get a reply telling me about their "upcoming" VIP Mega Month promotion

Comment

they gave us 31th august ticket for Premier

finally they gave us ticket for today but what they gonna do about the canceled trny....

Comment

Originally posted by AriSoze View Post
                  Hi
                  why on a final day which is supposed to be the most important and deciding day, a tourny get cancelled without a notice,
                  and i think there should be a replacement for it.
                  comon guys,,
                  For sure, this must tilt the shiz out of you man, I feel for ya. Then again, I feel worse for myself since I should probably be up there too!

Comment

Nothing Mir we just need to get ready for September, put the past month behind us and look at it as a getting used to the new structure type of thing, and fold AKs lol, thats my lesson from August Premier League is AK is a losing hand 95% of the time here at Premier. GL all and wish me luck as well.......

Comment

Originally posted by KOingDonks View Post
                      Nothing Mir we just need to get ready for September, put the past month behind us and look at it as a getting used to the new structure type of thing, and fold AKs lol, thats my lesson from August Premier League is AK is a losing hand 95% of the time here at Premier. GL all and wish me luck as well.......
                      But I bet AK has this uncanny ability to suddenly hit the moment you get dealt any pair Qs or lower....AK...flippin bane of my poker life....cant hit with it, cant hold up against it Thanks for the tip KO. Cya on the 3rd umbup:

Comment

i don't know what's happening but my last chance of the top 800 is still in the list!
                        i only need about 20 points lol

but then again if they don't let me in hahaha i will accept that lol eeehm i already did!!

Comment

replacement trny for canceled one!!!!!

yep K.O but it was mine and yrs AK that was too bad, every time i had QQ or JJ and other had AK he/she get an A or king or both and the loser was me....hope to get more luck with it next month....
                          i saw that they add one premier trny about 11:00 or 12:00(i am not sure about the time) today as replacement of canceled trny but now it is gone again....
                          did anybody see that too???

Comment

in my lisst there is still 1 sceduled for 1400 et

Comment

Originally posted by 77wopke77 View Post
                              i don't know what's happening but my last chance of the top 800 is still in the list! i only need about 20 points lol but then again if they don't let me in hahaha i will accept that lol eeehm i already did!!
                              There's also the possibility of some players not making 20 fpps. Good luck.umbup: HAPPY
                              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.