PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sit n' go strategy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sit n' go strategy

Do you guys have any good video links for sit n go strategy?

Thanks in advance

probably the spacegravy vids? he crushes them

Comment

Welcome pawelek1122 to the forum. umbup: I agree with Roomik, the spacegravy vid's are great. His play at the end, when shorthanded and shortstacked are great. They may be a bit slow in the beginning, but check 'em out. Hard to go wrong with someone who's actually banked 7 figures from Stars. Then look through the videos from the live trainers...more than a few of sng stuff there. Let us know if you have any other questions on the site.

Comment

its nice to see a team online poker stars pro doing vids that i played against 1time in a step 3 turbo,i played him around 3or4months before he signed with stars and at that time i diddnt know he had made 7figuers in them type off game,congrats to space gravy;
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.