PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Premier... Volume vs Good Play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Premier... Volume vs Good Play?

Hey guys,

I know this has been beaten right to death... but.

Some of these guys that are playing big volume and are really bad players are still near the top. In my humble opinion, sanya guliy is a really poor, play anything type of player. He has finished early in most of his tourneys.

However, with a few good early runs to get a big stack he has finished late in more than a few tourneys this month and is now 20th near the end of the month.

Does it really pay to let it all hang out in the Premier League? Ask Thatsmysky... I think this guy is a pretty good player and he's at the bottom, (no doubt because of some of these early aggressors, and a loss of patience).

What do you all think?

Bob

Originally posted by Bbqbob66 View Post
    Hey guys,

Some of these guys that are playing big volume and are really bad players are still near the top. In my humble opinion, sanya guliy is a really poor, play anything type of player. He has finished early in most of his tourneys.

However, with a few good early runs to get a big stack he has finished late in more than a few tourneys this month and is now 20th near the end of the month.

Does it really pay to let it all hang out in the Premier League? Ask Thatsmysky... I think this guy is a pretty good player and he's at the bottom, (no doubt because of some of these early aggressors, and a loss of patience).

What do you all think?

Bob

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THATMYSKY PLAY BUT WITH ONLY 3 PLUS POINTS OUT OF 29 GAMES IS NOT THE SIGN OF A GOOD PLAYER IMHO

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Hey guys,

What do you all think?

Bob

AND SANYA GULIY HAS 13 PLUS POINTS OUT OF 39 GAMES SO I DON'T SEE HOW YOU CAN SAY IT'S VOLUME

Comment

Sanya Guliy has 1/3 plus points, but he has been playing very loose early. I have played with both these players and have seen both styles.

My question is this, play balls out or play ultra tight for Premier? Sanya plays balls out most of the time and Thatsmysky, from what I've seen when I've played him, play mostly conventional somewhere between TAG and LAG.

Really, I am just wondering what style people think works in the Premier now that we are almost done the first month.

Bob

Comment

Sanya Guliy has 1/3 plus points, but he has been playing very loose early. I have played with both these players and have seen both styles.

My question is this, play balls out or play ultra tight for Premier? Sanya plays balls out most of the time and Thatsmysky, from what I've seen when I've played him, play mostly conventional somewhere between TAG and LAG.

Really, I am just wondering what style people think works in the Premier now that we are almost done the first month.

Bob
          BOY THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAID IN THE OP
          YOU STARTED ON VOLUME NOT STYLE
          SO I WOULD SAY SANYA'S STYLE IS BETTER THEN THATSMYSKY'S
          GOOD LUCK

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.