PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long should i wait before expecting an answer to a post (1 month?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long should i wait before expecting an answer to a post (1 month?)

Hello,

I have posted a topic in reply to a Langolier question regarding live trainer where i was asking where should i direct myself to submit a full hand history of a sng or mtt to be analyzed and i have yet not received any answer though i posted it about 2 weeks ago.

Secondly i cannot find anymore this particular post (maybe its just too old and the post was p 100 of the forum, don't have the patience to see page per page to retrieve my post), is there any option so that i can see my posted topics on forums???

Is it normal to not be answered in less than 2 weeks? If so then i don't see the purpose at all as interactivity is just non existant (in my case at least).

Thanks

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...192#post298192

Answered that day and the next....

Comment

Had you bothered to keep up with the thread you would have found 3 replies had been made to your post. Here is the post; http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...to-be-reviewed

To see your posts click on "Search" then Advanced Search. Enter your screen name into the box under "User Name:", set any other criteria you wish then click "Search Now".

Comment

Looking forward to post # 5

Comment

Was gonna post hellooooo mcfflyyyyy....but decided against it.. oops maybe I didn't
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

first reply from ME within 30 minutes!!!

don't know what was wrong with it but it has the same info the langolier would give!!!

Comment

Hmmm checking the thread linked here, I think a new calendar is in order... 8/24 - 8/29 =/ 1 month =/ 2 weeks.

I didn't see the original post linked... there are some sub forums at PSO I don't read all the time, and some I almost never read. General forum falls into the category of don't read all the time (and when I do look at the general forum, I often skim over topcis). Have you tried PMing one of the live trainers like was suggested? Cause I haven't heard from you.

If anyone has a question directly related to live training, please post that in the live training forum, that one I check regularly unless your name is roomik (lol j/k, sorry I missed yours that one time room ;P)

If you have a post somewhere on the forums you'd like me to see, the best way to make sure I see it is to send me a PM with a link to the post and ask me to check it out.
              Head Live Trainer
              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by rasmax86 View Post
                Hello,

I have posted a topic in reply to a Langolier question regarding live trainer where i was asking where should i direct myself to submit a full hand history of a sng or mtt to be analyzed and i have yet not received any answer though i posted it about 2 weeks ago.

Secondly i cannot find anymore this particular post (maybe its just too old and the post was p 100 of the forum, don't have the patience to see page per page to retrieve my post), is there any option so that i can see my posted topics on forums???

Is it normal to not be answered in less than 2 weeks? If so then i don't see the purpose at all as interactivity is just non existant (in my case at least).

Thanks

This is utterly amusing.

To think that you actually expect answers here is just hysterical...

Comment

Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
                  This is utterly amusing.

To think that you actually expect answers here is just hysterical...
                  Trollololololololololol
                  Head Live Trainer
                  Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.