PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daleroxxu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daleroxxu

I'm sitting here thinking back, wondering about the time that "Daleroxxu" was playing some of the PSO games.

Brought to mind a question. How in god's name did he become a pro??

He binked the WBCOOP, guess that qualified him for "pro" status.

Comment

Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
      I'm sitting here thinking back, wondering about the time that "Daleroxxu" was playing some of the PSO games.

Brought to mind a question. How in god's name did he become a pro??

did he really play in the pso
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yeah he did.he was chatting it up. only played in a few games though.

Comment

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
          yeah he did.he was chatting it up. only played in a few games though.
          ok i sighned up in the start off it but diddnt play first tournament till feb 2011 thats why i would off never seen him here
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PaidInFull6 View Post
            He binked the WBCOOP, guess that qualified him for "pro" status.

The 150k+ in Sng profits helped a little too
            You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
              The 150k+ in Sng profits helped a little too
              Along with the best poker blog on the web too

Comment

also being young and non american was the biggest clincher for him to be a poker stars pro
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Does he really have 150K in profit? I suppose that might have helped him a little.

I did read his blog, found his entry on avatars quite amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by PaidInFull6 View Post
                    Does he really have 150K in profit? I suppose that might have helped him a little.

I did read his blog, found his entry on avatars quite amusing.

Yeah. I'm just basing it off his sharkscope stats but he has definitely made a good chunk of cash. Many games played but still impressive profit.
                    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.