PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the month payouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the month payouts

Im fairly new to pso and i want to know what happens when you finish in the top 2000 of the open league. Such as how you claim your winnings and things like that.

Welcome to the league and forum gbaby! umbup: It won't be easy to reply since your avatar freaks me out a bit, but eh.... ...on payouts, they'll be credited to your pokerstars account should you earn one. Check out the league tab above to get all the info on the awards, leaderboards, and how to qualify for the premier league. Once you look through that and some other tabs, let us know if you have any questions. It's a great, helpful community here.

Comment

but i read somewhere that you have to send in your ID in order to get your winnings, so what about that?

Comment

I think those were special circumstances. I never had to when cashing out.

Comment

end of moth payouts

See my reply to your other thread.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.