PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

great advice...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great advice...

thanks to 'spacegravy' for the insightful s&g video. trying to become a winning player in this format and there were some points made that i was aware of, but never really applied. sort of tweaked my awareness level a bit regarding the true nature of s&g's and specific short & long-term goals one needs to adhere/apply to in each game in order to show a more consistent profit. i just started micros with a very small bankroll and those buy-in %'s really add up quick if you're not showing good r.o.i. would like to hear more of his opinions on group 2 raising hands in early to late position in blind levels 1-3. gravy rules.
    Last edited by SküllDüggery; Fri Aug 26, 2011, 09:15 AM.

what would the gravy do....?

in a s&g today. blinds through the proverbial roof...like 200/400, i think. 2 droolers & me left; (actually they were quite sharp). in for all of my chips with 2 pair. 1 caller....he snags his miracle to make a str8 on river; i'm down to 60 checks, (that's chips to you). i think i actually mukked next hand utg. then, like a cool breeze that suddenly cools your face in a crowded theater with poor a/c (a broadway show your girlfriend trikked you into going to), i suddenly wake up with hand after premium pocket hand to jam my way to blissful glory to get heads-up with a 2 to 1 chip defecit. i take 1st place after just 5 hands of h/u play. like gravy says: never give up...
    Last edited by SküllDüggery; Sun Sep 04, 2011, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.