PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

canadian players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canadian players

are there any players from goderich ontario that play here in the global league either league can you please give updates about weather the clean up has started from the tornado that hit that area sunday night,also any from london ontario can give an update on any damage caused from wednesday nights tornado
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

well ron we where lucky here ,St Catharines niagara ,we had an awsome lightning show luckily no tornadoes and little damage ,hope all are well that got hit with the the weather storms

Comment

Originally posted by PLaws62 View Post
      well ron we where lucky here ,St Catharines niagara ,we had an awsome lightning show luckily no tornadoes and little damage ,hope all are well that got hit with the the weather storms
      thats all we had here to i know stratford is sending a cleaning crew to goderich when clean up starts there
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

im down in windsor an we were lucky enough to miss major damage, but there were reports of tornado action. As for Goderich I saw somthing on the news today that clean up has started, an power was restored to 2000 people an all gas was back up and running. No word on casualties but my prayers are with all residents and hope they rebuild. It may take a while.

Comment

wow tornado in Canada, isn't that rare for it takes warm air and cold air to merge to make a tornado. I hope all is ok those are nasty. Like packaging a hurricane in a soda can.

Comment

I'm in North London

and it was a lightning show,,, with rain blowing from different directions unlike the usual one way,,, meant alot of rotation,,,, kids and cats were freaked out,,,,....luckily no touch down,,, whew,,,, had to shut down and unplug my computers,,,, didnt want them getting fried,,,...feel bad for tornado alley folks in US who put up with this kind of crap all the time

Comment

Originally posted by gmanwicksy View Post
              and it was a lightning show,,, with rain blowing from different directions unlike the usual one way,,, meant alot of rotation,,,, kids and cats were freaked out,,,,....luckily no touch down,,, whew,,,, had to shut down and unplug my computers,,,, didnt want them getting fried,,,...feel bad for tornado alley folks in US who put up with this kind of crap all the time
              i see your from london my front page paper on thursday had a pic off lighting on york street
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hope you and your family's and friends are all ok guys - How rare an occurence is this ??? Don't think i have heard of weather conditions like this in Canada but i'm sure there's probably been some B4. Stay safe guys. All the best. B umbup:

Comment

rwtyujkuhtrgewfrtyuioiytr
                  Last edited by Weee--Waise; Mon Sep 05, 2011, 04:17 AM.

Comment

I'm in Waterloo and i lost tv/internet for an hour but not the electricity. Talking to friends in other parts of the city they actually lost power. Sucks to be them.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.