PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can i be choosed for sending a hand history of a tournament to be reviewed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can i be choosed for sending a hand history of a tournament to be reviewed

Hello,

I have started watching the latest video of moneymakers reviewing a low buy in mtt and i was wondering if i could apply for such tournament review by a PSO person (live training coach or even pro if i may dream).

Thank you for the understanding,

Rasmax86

yust copy and past your hand from ur history in a new topic and post unde hand analasis!!

you can even watch the training video from the langolier about how to use the replayer but that doesn't alsways work or i am doing something reraly wrong

gl

Comment

Hey Wopke, I've got all sorts of info floating around in my mind - sometimes I don't know if a read it, I imagined it, or dreamed it

But I think I might have read somewhere that the hand histories posted into the replayer need to be in english? I went to look at the instructions and if anything it sounds like we should be able to post hands in any language we want and the replayer should work the same way, but I went and tried putting one of the hands you had posted in HA into my replayer and it didn't work like it does for me.

I don't know where I read that, or if I even did, but maybe that's the problem?

Anybody know anything about that? I remember people having technical issues with the software too, so maybe it's that instead, I don't know. I just thought I'd mention the english thing jic
      Last edited by TrustySam; Fri Aug 26, 2011, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Hey rasmax, welcome to the forum. umbup: I think you're asking about having a tourney of yours reviewed or used in a training session. Correct? If this is the case, send a pm to The Langolier and/or 19honu62 and ask them about it. They are live trainers. Honu used to take other people's hand histories for an entire tournament and use it in training sessions and he may still be into doing that. Otherwise, Dave, The Langolier, would be the one to ask about something like this. If you haven't done it yet, you need to have the entire hand history saved. You can request one from Pokerstars support through the Requests tab in the main lobby>hand histories. Once you have it in email, then you can forward it to a trainer who can plug it into a replayer. Hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.