PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

premier league confusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premier league confusion

Hi im confused as i have been looking at the leagues and in the premier league if you have 20 vpps but less than 150 you have to win the league to win $500 where as in the open league if you have 20 vpps and you win you get $1500 i dont know if im missing something but aint it better to stay in the open league. please someone tell me if i have got this wrong as i am close to the top 500 but im thinking its better to stay where i am.

correct if u only have the 20vpps the open league is alot better option a blind man can c that silly really the way theyve done it but it's way they have done it so cant be changed but yes your exactly correct what u r saying LOL

Comment

Hi Joker,
      This topic has been brought up before and I ran a thread to get a concise feel from the league on this matter. Staff has taken everyone's input from this and is evaluating it.
      Remember, this is the first month of the new format and there are going to be some things that people have differing opinions on.
      We should be hearing something from staff and admin on this...hopefully before the end of the month.

Comment

thankyou cj and dan for your replys i have only been playing online since july so was not sure if i was right. so i guess better to stay where i am lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerAce68 View Post
          Hi im confused as i have been looking at the leagues and in the premier league if you have 20 vpps but less than 150 you have to win the league to win $500 where as in the open league if you have 20 vpps and you win you get $1500 i dont know if im missing something but aint it better to stay in the open league. please someone tell me if i have got this wrong as i am close to the top 500 but im thinking its better to stay where i am.
          im taking a dive as not to be in the premier league in september ...watch them change the amt of vpps on me lol F.M.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
            im taking a dive as not to be in the premier league in september ...watch them change the amt of vpps on me lol F.M.
            Im also taking a dive this month, but not by choice. lol
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

I was diving today, fk there some nice lobsters out there!

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.