PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new comp. to me???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new comp. to me???

howdy folks!! had trouble with my comp. for the last couple of months it finally packed it in, It was over ten years old so i got my money's worth out of it ($50.00) .i have got another one now. IT'S AN "IBM THINK CENTRE" CAPACITY 233 GB MICROSOFT XP PENTIUM 4 CPU 3.20 GHz 1.49 RAM . FROM THOSE WHO KNOW ( i don't really know what any of this means) is this a good one??
    Triple Bracelet Winner

rwtyujkuhtrgewfrtyuioiytr
    Last edited by Weee--Waise; Mon Sep 05, 2011, 04:22 AM.

Comment

the biggest thing is the amount of RAM (will be the biggest effect on the speed of your computer). My one now is 6 yrs old and has 2GB.... now, you should get at least 8GB. Also, any newer ones should have windows 7, not windows XP. XP was stopped being put on computers about 4 yrs ago.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yeah, it should be ok for playing poker... but trying to run any new programs will probably get harder... maybe spend some of your winning... 4-500 and you will be doing fine for a few yearsumbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.