PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trolls snorin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trolls snorin

can THEY BE SILENCED., forum dethreaders only strike in selected ares. can they be derailed.?/

The Cubs had a nice series against the Cardinals.

I've got to go practice softball....have a good day Joe.

Comment

Interesting response Dano!

Comment

WELL IT'S TIME FOR THE NASCAR RACE

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

mmmmmmm brisket

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Dawg 57 View Post
            can THEY BE SILENCED., forum dethreaders only strike in selected ares. can they be derailed.?/
            I regret to inform you that at 7:05am CST our good friend Joe passed away. We will be having a memorial game in his memory and all are welcomed to join. As Joe played poker the rules will be to raise every J and fold every A. Rest in peace my friend you'll be greatly missed. This game is for 10pm EST tonight at the Joker's Wild club that he help create. club ID# 12468 PW= 04161973 evil:
            Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

I did not know Joe as this was before my time here but this is very sad news indeed....

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Rest in Peace.

Paul.

Comment

Sad news indeed. A straight shooter,with a quick and funny wit and a good friend to all. Condolences to Joe's family and friends.

Joe,wherever you are may the coals be just so,the grill clean and the BBQ plentiful.

Comment

So sorry to hear this - Joe, you will be missed. Sincere condolences to friends and family.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Very sad news indeed, my condolences to Joe's friends and family
                    Head Live Trainer
                    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

For those interested there will be a final game in Joe's memory for Sunday at 1pm EST We will be playing his favorite, 8 game evil:
                      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

That sucks...

Comment

Crappy news. Didn't know him well, but remember him being very friendly and enjoyable on the tables.

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.