PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official "Get Better effsea" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official "Get Better effsea" thread.

I don't have details on what's wrong, but according to the T.I.C. thread, effsea has been laid up in the hospital for a week.

Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery for one of the nicest people I've met through PSO. There have been times when he's gone on a bit of "emotional tilt" here, but in the end he's always been about bringing friendly people together to play some tough games with good sportsmanship.

Get well soon, eff. I'm taking the office of Vice-Drunk seriously.

hiccup

I don't know effsea very well but he seems like a good guy. I hope everything is ok.

Comment

Speedy recovery eff, hope it's not serious.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

EFFSEA, you listen hear...loud and clear. GET BETTER SOON, cause if you don't I'm going to be forced to flash ya some tit....

Get better, really we miss you and you are one of the sweetest people here. Come back to the Drunk tank soon sweetie.

Tits

Comment

Get some ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'sand come back healthy!
          Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Get better soon Eff Eff I hope that you are feeling better soon so that you can get back to the Drunk Tank and bluffing with 72 offsuit that you've made famous in our nightly games in the Drunk Tank. umbup:
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Get better Effsea

Comment

Get well soon dude. Here's to a speedy,full recovery.

Comment

Feel better eff! Rest up, Get well and we'll see ya back here soon. The tank needs it head drunk back. take care, MT
                  May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Indeed, take it easy eff and come back strong Not only is he a good player, a very up and going member of PSO, but mostly a very good friend to lots of us. Creator of the Drunk Tank and the T.I.C., we need you back, so get well soon. umbup:umbup:

Comment

Get well soon man, thoughts and prayers are with you umbup:

Comment

Get Well Soon
                        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Get well soon m8umbup:
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

get well soon effsea. we miss you all ready and you've only been gone one game. hurry back
                            Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hit the cabinet and get back into the tank... we need you back! Hope you're doing better!
                              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.