PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So many to choose from....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many to choose from....

Well there are literally hundreds of poker books out there and i have no idea at all which one to choose I primarily play sit and go's and the occasionally MTT and hopefully after some learning and BR building i would eventually like to play cash games as well (I have played some but my current BR isn't sufficient for it yet) so the big question is what would be the ideal first time poker book for someone in my situation?

Thank you for any advice much appreciated, Oh and If you need any more info to help with a suggestion just ask
    Follow me on: Twitter

There is soooooooo much info here in the PSO. Live training, reading, go through it all. Then give some time to allow it to sink in. Incredible tool here.

Dale
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

rwtyujkuhtrgewfrtyuioiytr
      Last edited by Weee--Waise; Mon Sep 05, 2011, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.