PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup of Poker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup of Poker

Good luck to everyone playing the the World Cup of Poker qualifiers this weekend. If you plan on participating, post here so players can rail and cheer you on. After the success in the America's Cup, I hope to see a lot more PSOers in the World Cup in January.

Going for Goalie, Defender and Midfielder.

Looks like we're all barred from taking the Strikers position

Comment

I'll give'er a go

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post

Why not......same here

Comment

Poker and Football - what a great mix - i'm in B umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post

looks like you need a ticket for the striker position which is giving out to the leaders off the tlb board
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

just be prepared to run into some random dude with horrible stats who just crushes

Comment

rwtyujkuhtrgewfrtyuioiytr
                Last edited by Weee--Waise; Mon Sep 05, 2011, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Yeah i'm looking forward to play world cup of poker, and hopely i can make on team Canada. I know it not gonna be easy road to win. I think i have good chance with my skills to bring at the table. Wish me good luck guys. umbup:

Comment

I'll be there wid bells and whistles...
                    5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good luck to everyone playing today and tomorrow. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Comment

Hi PokerStars..

I have put this question to you previously , and your answer was not to my satisfaction/..

..1 Why don't your site have ANY pros from the African continent ?

..2 Now you are running a World Cup event /..and again NONE ARE FOR THE AFRICAN CONTINENT...

..3 You are running "special events" though-out the year ,for every continent , BUT NONE FOR THE AFRICAN CONTINENT..

I am ashamed to have chosen your site as MY first choice for a very long time /..it's time to take my / and all African Continent players' business elsewhere/..

/..I sent this to PokerStars today/..awaiting reply/..

Comment

so your mad they didnt make you a pro? and you have the ability to make all of africa follow your wishes? you sir are in the wrong business... get out of poker and get into dictatorship

Comment

No denying they're good at that in Africa

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                              so your mad they didnt make you a pro? and you have the ability to make all of africa follow your wishes? you sir are in the wrong business... get out of poker and get into dictatorship

I' kind sir /..have never asked to be a pro/..i'm still a learner..and I ' kind sir/..was revering to a continent/..not 'me'/...
                              /..as for the comment about ppl's following my progress/.. I am the worst example /..I am making progress/..but I am testing new stuff every game..

nic

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.