PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AA vs KK vs QQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA vs KK vs QQ

So I was playing at my local game down at the snooker club, and I saw one of the craziest hands I've ever seen, it took 5 bets to get it all in between 3 players and after a load OMG everyone from my table stopped playing mid-hand to look over and see what was going on on, as you may have guessed from the title one guy had QQ the other KK and the last AA! It was pretty funny to watch and amazingly aces held up!!!! The guy with Queens wasn't very happy at all but the man with kings laughed it off and ended up cashing after being left with next to nothing, UNTILTABLE in my book
    Follow me on: Twitter

SEE LIVE POKER IS RIGGED

WHAT ARE THE ODDS

SO HIGH IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Ha, the three best starting hands in poker vs. each other ...wonder whatb the math odds are?

a couple months ago I saw someones quads vs. quads. it was jacks vs. kings. both people had pocket pairs , flop was jjk then like a 7or something and then a king on the river. gotta feel for the guy with the jacks huh. but yeah, u gotta laugh about it too, even if u had the jacks. its all good.

ironically a 3rd guy went all in with the two quads...he had a7 or aa or something....it was a sick hand to watch.....
      Last edited by johannfl; Sat Aug 13, 2011, 10:29 AM.

Comment

It was crazy I don't know what the odds are but i would be interested to see. It was a very odd night though the bubble burst with the guy hitting his flush only for a full house to beat him very unlucky but i suppose that's poker
        Follow me on: Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.