PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTT Ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTT Ticket

In the main lobby and in the drop down menu for requests, in the tournaments tickets, it says that I have 1 X MTT Quiz Ticket (Multi Tournament) issued on March 23rd 2011

Can anyone tell me what this is useful for ?

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Hi Bill,

I think that was for the following promotion, which has unfortunately ended.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...otion-launched

I've still got that ticket as well, along with other past promo tickets. Guess they're a little behind on housekeeping. Or, maybe they'll be good in the future.

Comment

umbup:I think they will give you a free 11$ mtt seat into the pso 1k monthly just for passing the quiz and being around when it was issued. umbup:
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by annie_22at90 View Post
        Hi Bill,

I think that was for the following promotion, which has unfortunately ended.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...otion-launched

I've still got that ticket as well, along with other past promo tickets. Guess they're a little behind on housekeeping. Or, maybe they'll be good in the future.
        Thanks Annie, I had forgotten I had asked this same question before
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.