PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AA cracked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA cracked

Playing in a torny the other day was delt AA in early position. Had approx 10k in chips player before me was 1st to act just called the 400 blind. I raised to 2000 and everyone folded around to him. He called and the flop had a king and 2 diamonds. He bet 2000 and I raised all in. He had around 20k in chips before the hand so he called my all in with 75 of diamonds. The turn was another diamond so therefore he won. Did I play that wrong? Does anyone have any ideas on what I should have done? My observations on the table of this player is that he was in nearly every pot as he did have a large chip lead over everyone on this table. Is there anyway to combat these loose players who over value a lot of cards and dont respect position. I seem to run into these players a lot and even though most of them dont seem to last very long in tornys they do do some damage to your chip stack. Any ideas???
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.